Monday, February 8, 2010

You Betcha!… Palin Campaigns For Rick Perry– Writes “Hi Mom” On Her Hand! (Pics) VIDEO- Anyone Who Can Drive Liberals This Insane, Has Our Support...


RIGHT ON— On Sunday the left went bonkers after they discovered that the TelePrompter-less former Governor Sarah Palin wrote notes on the palm of her left hand for her speech to the National Tea Party Convention in Nashville. The far left absolutely freaked over this non-issue rather than focus on her brilliant speech knocking the Obama Administration’s horrid record on economics and national defense.

Today Sarah fired back…

She wrote “Hi Mom!” on her palm during her campaign stop with Governor Rick Perry of Texas.
Hah!


Here’s one of the actual photos from Daylife. It’s not a fake:

Of course, the far left is not amused.
Give this round to Sarah Palin.


More… Story Balloon has video of Sarah’s speech for Rick Perry.

Still More… Palin exposes the misogyny in the democratic base.

1 comment:

  1. I used to not like her that much. Her sqeeky high pitched voice was annoying. Her tonge in teeth thing and wink seemed annoying to me. Her bangs in front of her hair bothered me as well. But the more I listen to Palin and the less I listen to the media haters, the more I am really starting to like her. I can't really let the things about her voice and appearance bother me. I liked what she did in Alaska and I would have killed to have her governor of NJ, replacing John Corzine, another paper genius Goldman Sachs Obama sidekick. After Obama and the harvard barney franks, obama's and others, I am convinced that these people are really dumb. I like Sarah and she reminds me of my mother, my old teacher. I like what she has to say, and I know she means it, she doesn't lie like Obama. I still think her voice is annoying but she will have my vote. I bet she will do what she says unlike the fool we have in office now.

    ReplyDelete