Friday, April 16, 2010

NYT/CBS Poll: 52% Say Obama Moving America Towards Socialism. (The Other 48% Don't Pay Taxes)

( – A New York Times/CBS News poll found that a majority of Americans, 52 percent, think the policies of President Barack Obama are moving the United States toward socialism

Published April 14, the poll surveyed the political, racial, and social opinions of both the general pubic and self-described members of the tea party movement. It found that while tea party participants are generally more conservative than the broader population, they are also better educated and slightly more successful.

The poll found that almost the entirety of the tea party movement – 92 percent – shared the views of most Americans that Obama was turning the United States into a socialist country. READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment