Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Michael Joseph Gross and Vanity Fair Still Owe Sarah Palin an Apology

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


WOW- This network and their guests are so pathetic. Michael Gross is a compulsive liar himself, yet he can't name any of the lies he accuses Palin of and the panel never really challenges him. And why would Palin (or anyone) want to speak to a douchebag like Michael Gross?

Michael Joseph Gross has now admitted that he made an “error” in regard to his slimy hit piece in Vanity Fair that he wrote about Sarah Palin. He falsely reported that Sarah somehow disregarded her child at an event, when he knew the child was mine, and I took him from the Governor who was holding him right up until she was walking on stage.

He did not apologize to Sarah Palin, to me, or to either of our children, for the record. He also has not retracted the other 99 lies in the piece. At least not yet.

He accuses Sarah Palin of creating fictitious PACs to “hide” money she is supposedly collecting from all of these groups. He speaks specifically in his piece about the “Take America Back” rally where the Governor, and I spoke, among others.

Not that Mr. Gross would know a pang of patriotism if he ran into a flagpole, but it appears a tutorial might be in order. Since the MSM lies, distorts, and twists everything that happens in this country, and has for too long now, patriots rose up to re-claim what belongs to us. Like 60% of the country, I am a patriot. That means I (and my 100 million closest friends) love this country and you would have to pry my gun out of my cold, dead hands to take it from me READ MORE...

1 comment:

  1. That's a really great picture of Sarah with Flag and Gun.

    ReplyDelete