Monday, November 8, 2010

New Congressman Allen West Says He’ll Join Black Caucus: ‘Absolutely’



Well now we can't call them the CBC of 'dummies' anymore with Tim Scott and Alan West joining the CBC. Now West and Scott can educate the idiots who currently make up the Congressional Black Caucus of 'Dummies.'

Newly-elected Florida Congressman Allen West (R) said that he will “absolutely” join the historically Democratic Congressional Black Caucus when he gets to Washington in January.

“Oh, absolutely right,” West told CNN in response to a question of whether he would join. “I think I’m more than qualified. I am a congressmember-to-be, and I am black, so I think that I have every right to be a member of the Congressional Black Caucus. Unless all the sudden before I get there they decide to change the name.”

The statement comes at about 4:00 minutes...

No comments:

Post a Comment