Monday, January 10, 2011

Congressman Thanks Fox News For Responsible Coverage. Bernie Goldberg: 'Here We Go Again'


Go ahead liberals, make fun of his appearance...

Rep. Trent Franks, R-ARIZ.: "I am especially grateful to news outlets like fox that they haven't tried to politically tie this altogether and somehow this politically motivated.We really don't know that. I would say if giving the perpetrator more credit than he deserves. The material that I've seen, his statements don't really represent any sort of political philosophy other than bizarre nonsensical kind of hatred that doesn't make any real political sense to me at all. I'm glad that Fox has not trying to attribute political blame here. We are going to see in the future from both sides of the spectrum try to exploit this."

Bernie Goldberg- Here We Go Again

No comments:

Post a Comment