Monday, March 7, 2011

Rep. King Defends Radical Islam Hearings: I’m not Caving to Political Correctness



Rep. Peter King (R-NY) won’t be bullied or swayed by celebrities or rallies. That’s the message he sent during an appearance on “Fox & Friends” Monday morning while discussing plans to hold hearings on radical Islam in America.

King, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, didn’t mince words while sticking to his position that radical Islam is, and should be, a concern in the United States.

“I’m going ahead with the hearings,” King said, while reminding the audience that even Obama administration officials have worried about young, radicalized Muslims as well as home-grown terrorists.

“They can yell in Times Square and they can get all these celebrities out they want attacking me. I’m not gonna stop,” he reiterated. “I’m not gonna give in to political correctness:” READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment