Saturday, April 23, 2011

Integrity and Attribution: Obama's Foreign Contribution and Campaign Finance Fraud, The Timeline, The Facts, The Work


Here's an update to yesterday's piece on "doing the right thing"........ which was a big thank you kiss to Tom Blumer, editor of the leading business blog, Bizzy Blog, and a PJM contributor.

The foreign contribution story I broke in July 2008 took months to pull together. It is irritating to listen to people justify what amounts to an intellectual theft. It is wrong. Not only did we go through thousands of pages of FEC douments, but I followed up with David Keene (yes, Grover's boy) in 2008 as well. He was the President of the ACU, and I implored him to file suit against the BHO campaign. I sent Keene all of the evidence I uncovered and he assured me that the ACU would follow up. But I never heard back. READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment