Tuesday, December 15, 2009

STOP THIS CORRUPT SCUMBAG: The Left’s New Threats to Silence the Right. Sign the Petition to STOP Obama's Diversity Czar 'Marxist' Mark Lloyd!


Remember this 'hand job' Mark Lloyd praising that scumbag Hugo Chavez? How come Mark Lloyd doesn't move to Venezuela if he loves it there so much? How come he is still in the Unites States making a ton of money for being nothing more than a radical piece of shit? Hmm....do you ever wonder WHY these anti-American radicals just won't leave this country? Click here for more on Mark Lloyd and his real agenda..

The Left still wants to reimpose the Censorship Doctrine – also mis-known as the “Fairness” Doctrine. But they now have even more weapons with which they can silence the Right.

And now they are seeking to expand their censorship to the internet, and beyond!
Obama’s Federal Communications Commission (FCC) can use different regulations – like “localism” and “media diversity” - to achieve the exact same “Fairness” Doctrine-esque results – silencing the conservative and Christian talk radio hosts we love and count on every day.

FCC Commissioner Michael Copps says he believes the federal government in Washington, D.C. has a role in deciding what your "local interests" are – in your town on your local talk radio station – and wants to not renew their licenses based on what they think you need to hear.

Liberals and bureaucrats in Washington also seek to impose “media diversity” regulations - to force some station owners out and allow their hand-picked cronies in. CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION

2 comments:

  1. That piece of garbage should be shot for treason!
    What is happening to America??

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF EXACTLY WHY I LEFT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN 2007.

    Why do they want to silence the right? I used to hear people like Howard Dean and other constantly insult Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage and Sean Hannity. I wondered why? If their spewing lies and fear mongering, then why bother being so obsessed with them. Then Pelosi got in to the speaker position. I researched how the housing market collapses and seen the ACORN voter fraud going on and the democrats didn't do anything but lie and deny. I started listening to Rush wondering 'why is this man hated so much by my democratic party?' So I listened, and I haven't stopped for almost 3 years now. I would NEVER vote democrat again as long as I live. Id rather stay home or vote for a libertarian or conservative. I found out that I didn't need to be a gun owning, Christian homophobe racist greedy white male to be considered a conservative. I realized that is what the democrats have tried to portrey the republican party as just that, and they were wrong.

    I am a black man. I am a conservative. I believe in God, low taxes, the opportunity to make something of myself, not in favor of a handout, I am against gay marriage as marriage does not belong to them, but I am not homophobic. My nephew is gay and we watch football every sunday together and I dont care what he does behind closed doors. I want a strong defense for our country, as I do have relatives serving this country and I have no interest watching mushroom clouds because we slept on Iran. I don't want my kids going to public schools that teach gay sex to 1st graders nor do I want to pay high taxes to send them there on top of sending my kid to a private school, I can't afford it. I don't want an 'added value tax- VAT' SO Pelosi can spend my hard earned money. I like my health care and do not trust the government putting their fingers on it because they will eventually. I'm not stupid you know..I used to be because I was a democrat. I am not a conservative and will vote and support people like Allen West, Michelle Bachman, Ron Paul, Jim Demint and Paul Ryan. I do not relate to people like Pelosi and Barbara Boxer. They don't represent me. Sorry this comment is so long but I had to get this off my chest. And one final thing, I did NOT vote for Obama, I voted for democrat lite McCain because I liked Sarah Palin who whether people like it or not, relates to the black community and white middle class a hell of a lot more than Obama does. This man makes me sick to my core and so do his czars.

    ReplyDelete