Sunday, December 13, 2009

WAS DEMOCRATS' HEALTH CARE STRATEGY WRITTEN IN FEDERAL PRISON?


FROM BIGGOVERNMENT.COM

On August 31, I headed to the health care town hall meeting of my congressional representative, Jan Schakowsky (D-IL). I suspected that she planned to stack the meeting with paid organizers, after she vowed on Real Time with Bill Maher to bring “millions” of people into the streets to support the so-called “public option.” So I brought a video camera.

A friend and I took turns filming protesters on both sides of the issue. We caught an organizer from the group Health Care for America Now (HCAN) instructing followers to block dissenting views: “So if they stand up and start asking questions, and you’re in that area, simply stand up, and start chanting… ‘Health care now! Health care now!’” READ MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment